Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Guess who's back in Town

Okay so I started this post about 4months ago, and sadly just now got back around to my blog- I debated if I should still post it since it's old news now, but then I realized that it really isn't old news, because it is still GREAT and HAPPY news, no matter how long it has been-and it is something worth mentioning!

GUESS WHO'S BACK IN TOWN.......Yes that's right, the MILES!!!!!

The Miles family have been in Virginia for the past 4 years while Josh was in Dental School. Well this last May he graduated and is doing a Residency (I think that's what it's called:) in Pocatello for a year. Yay I know I speak for the rest of the family when I saw we couldn't be happier to have this family back close to us. It has been way too long. Life is always better when they are around!










No comments:

Post a Comment