Sunday, April 25, 2010

Some of my DREAMS are about to come true















Well it's official. I finally decided to start a blog of my own! I am moving to Utah this coming Saturday and figured this would be a great way to keep in touch with my family and friends. I am moving to Orem to start the Dental Hygiene program at Utah College of Dental Hygiene! I am so excited and can't wait to get started. This has been a dream of mine since I was a little girl. I can still remember leaving the dental office with my mom a long long time ago, and asking her what that job was called because that was what I wanted to do. And that dream has stuck with me ever since. I am so happy that it is finally coming true!! As excited as I am, I am going to miss my family so much. And even though I am going to be turning 24 next month I know I will be very homesick for awhile. Are you ever to old to feel homesick? Ha I sure hope not. Well....Wish me Luck!!

6 comments:

  1. I feel homesick all the time so it is totally okay. And anytime you get bored or lonely,which is highly unlikely, you can just call me or Katy up and we will come join you or you can meet us in SLC for a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brianne!! That is so exciting about the dental hygiene program!! Congrats...I have a blog too so you will have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh & Brittany MilesApril 28, 2010 at 7:06 PM

    Yay! I'm so glad that moving has made you decide to join the bloggin' world! I will check this thing religiously. :)
    I'm so glad that your dreams are coming true. But honestly I thought your dream was to be a dolphin trainer! haha. I'm so excited for you to be in a different city, with new experiences, and fun roommates. It will probably help time pass very quickly!

    I'm sure you will do awesome in this program..and once you're working for Josh and we are neighbors..my DREAM will come true!
    I love you dearly!!

    p.s. You are never too old to be homesick!! {Story of my life.} Good luck..it feels crappy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! They are a ton of fun :) We are living in Meridian now and I started back to school last year and I am only going part time so it will take me a while to finish! I am hoping to do nursing still we will see if I can get into the program or not!! And I will always remember our CNA days great times!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And it's only the "Beginning" Brianne! You deserve ALL your dreams to come true...and they will:) Love and miss you!! (Come home) Ok...don't!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Brianne! Welcome to the blogging world. I'm happy things are going so well for you. Every time I think about you, I smile. You're just so darn cute and funny! :)

    ReplyDelete