Thursday, June 17, 2010

I thought I would be better at this

I really did think I would be good at this whole blogging thing, and I had every intention of always keeping up on it. But now I can't believe that almost two months have gone by since I first and last posted. So much has happened, and I now have so much to catch up on...dang it! Well I guess first off I am loving living in Utah. I am so happy to be here and I have already made some life long friends. I LOVE my roomates...I don't know what I would do without them. It's nice that two of them are in the Hygiene program with me. They are what keep me going...and make our all day and all night study sessions fun! Oh what would I do without them...I don't even know! Here's a few pictures of some of the new friends I have made and some of the fun things I've done in my first month of Utah!



No comments:

Post a Comment