Thursday, June 17, 2010

School

I honestly cannot believe that I have almost been in school for two months now. Where does the time go? I love school and I love the program I am in. This is definitely what I want to be doing right now. I have met so many amazing girls and have already learned more then I ever thought I could cram into my brain in such a short amount of time. I had mid terms the last two weeks, and I am so glad I made it through. At this point I feel like if I can make it through that then I can make it through just about anything. I don't think I have ever felt this much stress in my life. My last two weeks have consisted of going to school all day...coming home and studying all night...staying up until about 1 in the morning studying, and waking up two hours before class to study more. It's been quite the exciting week lol. But I passed them all...yay! And as hard as it may be at times I have to say that I LOVE it!!!!


This is usually where you will find us...but plus at least two more people that are missing in the picture.

4 comments:

  1. It is about dang time!! I didn't think you were ever going to post. It really does look like so much fun! I am jealous I need to come and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brianne.. You have a blog!!! I am SO HAPPY!I have been wanting to call you and see how you are doing. I still want to, but I am glad that you have a blog so I can see what your doing!! You look so cute in scrubs!!!!!!! I think school and studying is the hardest thing ever. That's why I only made it about 4 months... I don't know how you do it. Good job!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay.. I love new pictures!
    I am so glad that you have good roommates. That makes all the difference. I can't believe all the studying you have to do. I've always heard how difficult & time consuming hygiene school was, but all day and all night? Sheesh! No wonder why you don't call me back. Jk! I don't know how you do it. I'm not sure my brain even knows how to study anymore. ha!
    You are just a little model!..even in your blue scrubs..you look so cute! I love your black shirt w/ the white vest...seriously..don't be surprised if you see me wearing the same thing! ;) Well keep up the good work! I love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...amazing how cute you girls look in those scrubs considering how UGLY they looked when we first saw them:) I'm glad you are having such a good experience at school. I'm so proud of you and love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete