Sunday, July 18, 2010

Summer Time

Yay for the summertime! I can't believe that it is already August...it kind of makes me sad. I am always sad when the summer comes to an end, but I am getting excited for the fall! Here are a few pictures of the fun times I have had this summer! Sorry about the picture overload...I guess that's what happens when I take forever to update.

Getting ready for the fireworks on the 24th in SLC

Kayla's Birthday Party


Teresa's Birthday Party...The girls....

And the Boys!

Midnight Premiere of Eclipse...Can't miss that

The Rodeo


Hiking the Y for our first times


The 4th of July with my family! My mom bought us
these cute matching shirts, I sure miss them all!
My Bestest friend who I also miss



Many fun days at the lake!!!


At Draper days...waiting for the fireworks that never came

Wally's Farewell

Neon Dance Party

At a Modest Mouse concert in SLC...There were a lot of sketchy people there and we pretty much made it to the front!

End of the semester BBQ with the UCDH Girls!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having SO much fun!!!!! You are making me miss my single days.. is that bad to say? Don't get me wrong, I love life now too!!!! You always have the cutest clothes I wish we could go shopping together more often!!!! I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you might never want to be done with school!! I agree with Ashley..seeing these pics makes me miss roommates. I love your pics.. hiking to the Y looks fun. Awesome Pics!
    Glad you're having such a good time. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete