Saturday, August 14, 2010

Cant believe IT

I can't believe many things right now! I can't believe that summer is almost over, I can't believe I haven't been home in over a month. I can't believe that my missionary has almost been out for a year, I can't believe that I go to school with 60 girls, and I love all of them, I can't believe how attached I have become to my roomates, I can't believe I made it through finals, and I can't believe I just finished my first semester of Hygiene school...Life is good!!

60 of the most amazing girls! I sure love these girls, and have become so attached to them in such a short amount of time.

This is how we feel on Mondays...


You gotta love good old spanish class...lol...good times

The GREEN team...and the best team ever! We have learned a lot and been through a lot together

2 comments:

  1. aw I'm gonna miss the green team! (I'm still a little bit bitter we weren't partners, but I'm sure I'll get over it soon) I'm gonna miss you guys during the break big time! come back to utah okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I want to go to Dental Hygiene school..looks like a party! Boxing in class..dressing up like Spanish men..team hand shakes. :)

    ReplyDelete