Friday, August 27, 2010

My NEW best friend...

Thank you Mom for getting this for Dad for father's day, and thank you Dad for not taking it out of the box for two years( Sorry Dad, I promise i'm not trying to get you in trouble). Now this little gem belongs to me. I don't know how I ever ran or trained without it. Now when I run I know exactly how many miles I have gone, I know how long I have been running, I know what pace I am running at, and I know how many calories I have burned! I must say that every runner....and anyone training for a run MUST own one of these! You will never be the same without it. It has somehow given me a new motivation and I am once again excited to go running....Thank you Garmin, and thank you Mom and Dad!!



3 comments:

  1. Funny, funny!! I'm so glad someone is using that stupid thing. It was not a cheap gift. I'm glad you are using it and loving it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. brianne I seriously love you... i can't wait to go running with you and your new best friend. Please tell me you're coming home soon I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha that is so funny about your dad. Oh my gosh I'm so excited to see you on here. I'm much better at blogging than i am at facebook. i'm adding you to my list! Okay running i really need to do that!!!!

    ReplyDelete