Friday, October 8, 2010

The meaning of a year


October 7, 2010 
     I can still remember like it was yesterday, saying goodbye to Imari exactly one year ago from today as he left on his mission. I think it was one of the hardest days, but also a very happy and exciting time...mostly for him lol. But I couldn't be any happier right now that I FINALLY made it through the first year. Now the countdown can finally begin. I can't believe how much I still love him, and that even though we are hundreds of thousands of miles away from each other, my love for him just keeps growing and growing. I am so proud of him! 

wanted to make this day special but I was so super busy, but my morning started out with a playlist I made of some of mine and Imari's songs, and others that just remind me of him. I am a nerd I know lol. Then I was gone at school and then work and didn't get home until 11:00 PM...I was sad I didn't really get to celebrate but when I got home and walked into my room, I came home to this!



 I have the best Roomates and Friends ever! Thanks guys for making this day special for me!

8 comments:

  1. I love everything about you two! I can't wait till we can go spray paint on that huge broken down wall in brigham city for when he is finally home! Thanks for the fun night tonight your the best ever Poopy butt! HAH love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so sweet! You're roommates really are the best. Will you tell them that I love them for taking care of you?! :)
    I'm so glad that it was a special day. I sure was thinking about you both all day. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh that is so sweet, your roommates are awesome. I love your post, I can't believe it has been a year already and I hope this next one goes super super fast! Miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please give your roommates a big hug from me!! I LOVE THEM!! Their kindness made me cry...1 year seems like such a short time:) Love you tons!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your roomates are so sweet. I was thinking of you a couple days ago and how Imari has been gone for a year. CRAZY! I can't believe it's been about a year since Lexie got married and we were there visiting. That was so much fun. Maybe in a year... year and half we'll be back for another wedding? I HOPE SO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How Cute Bri! You have awesome Roomates. 6 more months and your half way there! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BRI! This is sooo cute, what sweet roomies. Congrats on the one year mark! Oh man, I can't wait for him to get home and you can get married and have babies. I'm not trying to rush it or anything haha, but you guys are soooo dang cute together! Love and miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. In case you were wondering that was my comment not Brylee's. She must have been signed in to her google account. But I'm sure she loves your roommates too!!:)

    ReplyDelete