Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day

Who knew Valentines Day could be so great, even when your single! I had such a great day! It started out over the weekend when my parents got new tires put on my car(Since they were bald and had wires hanging out and of coarse I had no clue) and then my Dad took it through the car wash and filled it up with gas. Then on Sunday morning I woke up to the world's best crapes made by my Mom, and heart shaped sausage. Then on Monday morning I made pink heart shaped pancakes for my roomates (My mom does this every year for us) then a few hours later I got my email from Imari....which of coarse was the sweetest thing ever! I just love him so much! I came home to sweets and valentines from my roomates. Then after school Stevo came over and brought us flowers, and card, and our favorite candy bars. I had to head to work after that and my roomates surprised me at work and brought me a heart shaped homemade pizza, a heart shaped brownie, and some juice squoze with love lol. Then when I got home I made more flowers, Candy, Chapstick, and notes from a few other neighbors! What a great day, I can officially say that I feel very loved! To end the night we watched the Time Travelers Wife...and even though it was sad and we cried, it still was a great ending to our night! And Happy Valentines Day to all of you whom I love!!!!
Here is the yummy Dinner Kayla and Lindsey Surprised me at work with!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh what a great day! Your friends are so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off waaa I didn't know you guys had crepes, I didn't get any. That was nice of your roomies to bring you that!! just think last valentines alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have some really awesome roomates!! I like how you wrote squoze with love. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. how did I never see this post! What the.....Love you and THANKS for following our new blog, you are the BEST EVER!

    ReplyDelete