Sunday, July 31, 2011

Idaho Summer lovin

           If I ever forget how much I love Idaho all I have to do is go back during the Summer time, and I am quickly reminded of how much I really do LOVE it there! I don't know what it is about that place, but for me, the summertimes there feel magical! It was so great being able to spend some time with my family (wish I would of taken more pics:( But It was just so great to be home. There is nothing better then the feeling of being home. We played games, ate slushies, went to the lake to ride the wave-runners, roasted hot dogs and Marshmallows outside on the fire pit, ate lots of yummy food, visited Landon at Baskin Robbins, and much more! I don't know what it was about this time going home but it has never been so hard for me to leave. The whole time I was driving back to Utah I felt sad and kept feeling  like I was driving in the wrong direction. Now that I am back I feel okay, but it was just such a hard weekend to have to leave from. I am so grateful for my family, and for always making coming home the best. I got in late Friday night so most of the family was asleep. My Mom came in my room at 6 in the morning cheerful as ever to come say hi and give me a hug. We talked for a minute then she left, and came back a few seconds later with some shirts that she had ordered off line for me. Welcome Home to me. It is always a treat, and my Mom is the greatest at making you feel special:) Can't wait to go back again next month!


 




          I was able to go to one of Elder M's companion's Homecoming while I was home. I worked with his Mom, and a few uncles and Grandpa, so it was great to meet him. He had a piece of Imari in him and it made me so excited for the time when he comes home:)

2 comments:

  1. Well now i'm sure feeling homesick over here! Thanks a lot!! :) I sure miss Idaho summers too. We haven't been there to enjoy it since we left. There is something about being home! Being away totally makes you appreciate family and the time you have with them even more. I miss you all! I live for your updates on your blog..i get so excited for pictures. You look beautiful! Imari is one lucky man! ;)
    Love you Brianny fanny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that you had to leave!! and that I had to work most of the time. I cant wait until you move back and move to rexburg and we can live close!!

    ReplyDelete