Sunday, July 31, 2011

Happy one month mark:)

      Yes that is right....only one month left until you know who gets home! I never thought it would come down to the end. It felt like 2 years would never ever ever pass by, and here I am down to the last month until Elder M comes home! I can't even begin to explain how I am feeling right now. It's like a roller-coaster of emotions, but I feel so blessed for so many reasons. First of all I am so grateful that he served a mission. I wouldn't change this past two years for anything in the world. Even on the loneliest of days when I missed him the most, I still wouldn't have traded any of the pain to miss out on this opportunity for both of us. It has been such a blessing to be able to grow with Imari through this whole experience. I have learned so much in these past two years about myself, and about who I am and who I want to become, and the things that really are important in this life. Another big blessing for me is how much I have grown to become close to my savior.I look at these past two years and I realize how much I needed this time to grow and to prepare for the future. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for me, and I can't wait to see this man of my dreams, who still after all this time, I can't ever seem to get off my mind:) Happy one month mark sweetheart, I will be seeing you soon!

4 comments:

  1. I really did think about you all day today!!! I am so excited for you!! I never thought this day would come either!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh.. a tear just dropped from my eye. Oh I wish I could just be there when Imari gets off the plane just to see your reunion.. If vic was there, you might have to fight him for the first hug. He is a lucky man. Cant wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I'm crying over here, that was soo sweet! I can't believe he is coming home in a month! It seemed to fly by for me, but i'm sure if I were you, it seemed like forever. I know he can't wait to see you! If he is weird don't worry he will get over it. hahahaha............

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bri! You are so cute! I love that I found your blog! So he's home right? YAY! Update, new post and details:) Love you!

    ReplyDelete