Thursday, March 1, 2012

The beginning of a new Journey

So many new beginnings have taken place for me as of late. I have so much to be grateful for, and feel so blessed! I am sure some people would disagree, but I have to say that I feel like the happiest and luckiest girl in the world! I never knew life could be this good! In the last few months so many new and good things have happened. I have been able to graduate from Dental Hygiene school. Move back to Idaho. Spend lots of great time with family. 3 Bridal Showers, Go through the Rexburg Temple to receive my Endowment. Marry my bestest friend in the whole world. Be sealed to him for Eternity. Honeymoon in Island Park. Trip to California for our Open House. Starting a new job in Blackfoot as a real Dental Hygienist. Move into a new apartment. Receive my first calling as a married couple. Getting to spend every single day with the person I love the most. For me I just don't see how it could get any better then that for this time in my life. I am very lucky, and very happy! 



























No comments:

Post a Comment