Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Hubby

Happy Birthday to the man that supports me in everything, shows that he loves me every day, makes me laugh harder then anyone else, cheers me up when I am sad, makes me the happiest girl, and the one that gives me something to look forward to every day! I love you sweets! Happy Birthday! 

I wanted to make it a special day for Imari since I wasn't able to do much for him the last two years while he was on his Mission. So I was very excited. I was able to get the day off as well without letting Imari know until he got home from school that evening. He had told me not to remind anyone that it was his Birthday so what did I do. I invited all of our family over that night for cake and icecream. Ooops.. ha, he loved it though and had so much fun having all the family over! It was a little tight, but a lot of fun. Thanks to both families for coming over to celebrate the Birthday Boy! It turned out to be a great night! 
                                                  
                                                            My Handsome Birthday Love
                                       

                                                

Most of the adults - a few. We were so blessed to have most of our family there with us! 
                                      
                                                             The kids table + Imari
                                                  
                                                     Ha I went in my room to see this cute site:)


5 comments:

  1. aww you are just the cutest wife in the world ;) miss you and love you bunches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday Imari! You guys sure know how to celebrate. Brianne you are so sweet...I bet you were happy to not be sending him a package this year. :) And cute apartment! This is the most i've seen of it. Glad your hard work of searching for it paid off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are the cutest ever! i'm sad you live so far away! miss you cute girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very happy that you were able to do that for him and I am very happy for what you have. It brings joy to me on how happy he makes you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thing he opened the date night bag before we all got there. hahaha. You are such a sweet wife. It was so fun and the cake was bomb!!!! Now we all know who to assign the cake to, :). Happy Birthday Imari!

    ReplyDelete