Sunday, March 4, 2012

Introducing the Molifuas

January 21, 2012 couldn't of been a more perfect day. Snow, rain, and lots of wind couldn't even begin to ruin such a beautiful and perfect day. Nothing could of ruined the way I was feeling inside after being Sealed in the Temple to the Man of my Dreams. I can't believe after 5 years Imari Shayne Tausili Molifua is now my Husband and I am officially Mrs. Molifua. I can't even begin to say how good it feels to be able to say that I am his wife. I feel so Lucky! I couldn't be anymore in love with my new husband:) He makes me the happiest. And it's true when they say that your Love just keeps growing a little more everyday. Somehow my heart just keeps growing and growing full of love for this Man of mine. It feels so comforting to be able to spend everyday with your best friend, and to be able to sleep by his side, and know that he is there right next to me-In everything. Over this last month and few weeks we would both agree that we have never laughed so much in our lives. I don't know what it is but the funniest things have been happening lately. That or we are just so happy that everything seems so funny, I am not sure which, but we  laugh so hard everyday. Or possibly because I have a weird husband and he brings me down with him lol. I didn't realized being married could be this great. I love my Husband for so many things, and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for the two of us, but for now I am happy with how things are and I hope they stay like this for a awhile:) 




                                         







And a special thanks to my amazing Photographers Whitney Kenworthy, and Sandon Wixom. And may I add that Whitney was about to have her baby anyday but she was still such a trooper-especially out in the freezing cold. Thanks, love you guys!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Brianne! You look so beautiful in your pictures. I am glad you are doing so well and loving being married to your best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you two are just so cute. This week with you guys here was so fun to see the newlywed love! The day really was perfect, enjoy every minute, and welcome to the Molifua family!!! :) We all love you so much! Oh yeah and the pictures are amazing, whitney is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay..I love the Molifua blog! I sure do love all of your pictures! I wish we could relive that whole wedding week all over again! It was so much fun!! There is no doubt you will live a happy life together. I loved reading what you wrote about laughing all the time. Enjoy these days and your time being..just the two of you. It sure goes by fast! Love you!

    ReplyDelete