Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Baseball Stop

First of all let me just say how much I love the summer! There is nothing I love more then being outside-no matter what the reason is, I just want to be outside in the warmth! Especially when I get to be outside with Imari! This last weekend We were with the In-laws having a Birthday BBQ for cute Koa and Coy! It was such a nice evening, and we had such a great time with the family! It was filled with Talking, Eating, Birthday cakes, Pinata, and more! As we were heading home we passed by the Chukars stadium and noticed that a High school baseball game was going on, so we decided to stop and watch the game! Luckily we happened to have some sun flower seeds and some treats already with us.  





Imari pretending to really get into the game haha! 


2 comments:

  1. You guys are too cute! Thanks for the updates, it was so fun to read them. I hope you guys are coming to the reunion because it's been too long since I've seen you and I do believe that I've never met Imari.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol looks like a capacity crowd! Come up to Green Bay before I get cut and we have to move into your living room lol

    ReplyDelete