Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Birthday-May 11th

I had such a great 26th Birthday, despite the fact that I really am not liking the sound of that number:) It started off in the morning that my work let me come in an hour later because I didn't have a patient first thing in the morning-therefore I was able to sleep in an extra hour, and spend some time with the hubby. After I got ready for work, Imari had breakfast made and ready for me. He had it sitting out on the table, along with flowers he got me and a lit candle. What a great way to start the morning! Work was good, I received so many nice texts from so many friends and family! The Dentist I work for got me a giant thing of bubbles and my favorite Cheetos! When I got home Imari had a stack of wrapped presents sitting there for me, and the lights turned low with candles again. He let me get changed and freshened up and then I opened my presents from him! He is such a sweetie, and got me some good things. My thr favorites- Tennis Racket, and a Kindle Fire, and a sweet card he wrote me with his debit card inside (Dinner was on him:) He then took me out to Dinner at Outback Stakehouse! Yum...I haven't been there in a long time. While we were eating our dinner, and after he kept saying so what do you want to do now, we can do whatever you want. And said that we will hang out with my family tomorrow night for my birthday. As happy as I was there was a little part of me that was sad to not be able to see my family on my Birthday-that hasn't ever happened before. So it felt pretty strange. So after dinner we went and parked our car over by the Pierr (Or so they call it). There is a nice path that walks across and over to this really cute park that the snake river runs through and has a bride going across it. This also is where our "Spot" is-so we call it. So our plan was to take a walk to our spot. It was such a pretty evening and is was so nice to be walking hand in hand with Imari. We stopped and took lots of pictures on our way.  As we got towards the end -as we were approaching the park walking I looked across over to the other side-it was a pretty far distance but I saw someone pointing at us. It sure looked a lot like my brother, and I said Imari is that Landon. Then all of a sudden I saw a bunch of people scrambling around trying to hide, and that is when I saw the rest of my family there too. Imari really had me going-he is a pretty good liar. So we made it across the bridge and around to the other side, and there was my family and some of Imari's family and a few close friends. It was such a great surprise. Imari also had an icecream cake for me, and everyone sang to me and we ate Cake and Icecream!








                              What a Perfect Birthday I had! Thanks Everyone! I am one lucky girl!

1 comment:

  1. That Imari is one thoughtful guy! Do you think he could plan my birthday party sometime? ha. ;)

    ReplyDelete